[STORM] Sniper Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[STORM] Snipers - UT 99

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloooooooooo

Go down 
+10
SC*LimtingFactor
[STORM]..::Bio::..
[STORM]Popo
[STORM] Rh()mbus
nina
FaTE_hun
[STORM]Pig
[STORM]Kris
test
[STORM]Brutus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[STORM] Rh()mbus

Helloooooooooo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 11:58 am

Hey!! Sorry - been really busy.... well playing stuff Smile

So - I gotta say I still really miss UT. The next one though is almost here!
https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/

Its in alpha now - not tried it yet. Its downloading now... PC is v. old though so chances of it working well are probably low.

Will be building a new PC in August (straight after my holiday) now that the new graphics cards are coming out.... here's hoping its more like the old version Smile Smile

Pumpers - I did go to the US for 3 years. Been back a while though!
How is the VR?
Back to top Go down
[STORM] Rh()mbus

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 2:40 pm

OK - so now I have tried.
Works ok even on my ancient rig. Its quite good! Even has Deck16 Wink
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:11 am

Hi Rhommy, hows things - surprised this board still exists !

Nice to hear from you. VR Is AWESOME !! I have a rift, custom built PC with a GTX 1080 ( had my rift for 3 weeks and couldnt play on it waiting for the graphics card !! ), full sim rig for racing and hotas for gaming ( elite dangerous - still slow in comparison to UT but in VR it blows your mind !) Pc runs everything at Ultra settings and I have achieved the elusive presence a couple of times !! ( was racing last night, got it wrong and knew was going to hit the barrier - screamed like a girl, let go of steering wheel and braced for impact- hit barrier and pissed myself laughing as I realised it wasn't real !! )

VR is the future !!

Wonder if UT will run in VR - now that would be unbelievable !! If you haven't tried it Rhommy get yourself down to a pc shop that has the rift or Vive on demo, you will be impressed. I've tried both and opted for the rift as the content is better and when the touch controllers come out ( soon hopefully !) it will be like the matrix !! My missus is letting me convert the spare bedroom into a VR room for roomscale when I get the touch controllers !! This is just the start - bit like UT when we were all trying to get teamspeak to work !! There are glithces, setup is a pain but worth it when you get it sorted. I've abandoned pumpers as my nickname so if you decide to join the VR community my oculus nick is Humphreydog.

Hope all is well with everyone still following this thread. maybe see you in the rift Smile)))))))

pumpers/ Humphreydog
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:13 am

Will download the new UT tonight and have a play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helloooooooooo
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[STORM] Sniper Clan :: General-
Jump to: