[STORM] Sniper Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[STORM] Snipers - UT 99

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helloooooooooo

Go down 
+10
SC*LimtingFactor
[STORM]..::Bio::..
[STORM]Popo
[STORM] Rh()mbus
nina
FaTE_hun
[STORM]Pig
[STORM]Kris
test
[STORM]Brutus
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[STORM] Rh()mbus

Helloooooooooo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:39 am

Still here Smile

Actually played UT last night (insta!?!?) so looked in here as well. Hope everyone is doing well Smile

Get of WoW Brute - it'll be the death of you

Kris - I do as well, those Sunday nights were great Smile
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Kris

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 am

Well I've gotten bored of what is 4 or 5 years of console gaming and ordered myself a gaming laptop - Alienware M17X

Now just need to find some decent PC games to get into. Sadly I got rid of my UT99 disks to re-install Sad

I don't think I can face WoW; haven't played since the Lich King update.

Any suggestions?!

Hope you're all well to the ones I don't have on Facebook!
Back to top Go down
[STORM] Rh()mbus

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 am

Hey Kris!!!! How are you ? Smile

Can't believe you got rid of UT99 - you heathen!!!!! You can probably download it for a fiver?!

Anyway I have recently been playing Shootmania. Its ok but a bit slow - its only in beta so may be it will get better.

Did you find anything else?
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Kris

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 am

hey Rhomy I'm good thanks. Did you move back from America to St Albans? We closed our work building there so I go to London instead these days.

I shall try get hold of UT99 if there are still servers out there!

I've really struggled to find any interesting online games so far. Ive ordered Witcher 2 to occupy myself for a bit. Considering Star Wars the Old Republic and Star Craft 2 but we'll see!

I have done to death Minecraft too! Will perhaps check Shootmania out once its released Smile
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 am

hello hello peoples

ive cancelled wow again for abit lol, im an on and off player, but i have been playing since vanilla beta lol so i only last 3 months then have a break... i also tested for swtor and played the first 2 months kris, its a good game and something different but for me not enough people were playing it so it was abit desserted, its going free to play this month so ill keep it updated and play some..

its all go in my house though atm, moved house recently, 3 kids, 1 at nursery, 1 at pre school and 1 at infant school which is fun lol, and my woman planning wedding for next year (which is wearing me out , its a bloody year away lol) and working shifts now :-O

for me when they sleep its F1/Dirt 3/ GT5 on my G25 wheel (geek i know) or COD just waiting on the new black ops 2, somewhere else for getting me abuse, it seems cos im a decent player, i am cheating lol , mails are silly
i play alot better than i did at UT lol

which i miss dearly :/

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://stormsnipers.forumotion.com
[STORM]InCr3dIbL3

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:09 pm

wooow hey all! didnt know the STORM spirit was still alive! Smile good to see that!

I've been playing CoD a little bit since the good old days, but never in a clan, couldn't betray STORM! Been playing poker professionaly for 2 years in spain, and now back in France to look for a "normal" job Smile

Hope you're all doing well! any news of Pumpers anyone?

Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:11 pm

howdy m8 Very Happy

ive seen you a few times on cod, with try n join ya on black ops 2 if i see you on, providing they sort lag out Evil or Very Mad and i sat there the other day and thought i hate those quickscoping gits on cod, but hang on, Storm SNIPERS lol , maybe i should start up quickscoping lol and also, i saw a [Saar] clan the other day, 1 of them had GS in the name, ya never know lol

and BTW is there any ut 99 snipers only, low G servers around lol ?

laters

B
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Pig

[STORM]Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 am

Hello Incy, nice to hear from you again. have not seen Pumpers on PS3 for 10 Months !?!?
Stay away from Brutus on COD, I'm sure he's got some bot app Very Happy Brutus we'll have to have a few games now i've had some practice, i tried to join you a couple of times but it aint connected for some reason.
UTW is the server I usually play on when playin UT, thats when i'm not on monsterhunt.

Laters

P pig
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Nuts

[STORM]Nuts

PostSubject: 'allo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:39 am

Hi there buddies!

Glad to see you are doing ok! I think it's great that we still found our way to this forum. Smile

Myself I don't really have time to play games (got a girlfriend now - not the one to the left Wink). It's even hard to pick a date to meet my RL friends. Shocked
Maybe once a year I try to play UT99, but as some of you mentioned as well: after a while not having played it, me sucky big timy.

It's the most wonderfull time of the year that's coming up. santa Perhaps in my Christmas holidays I and hopefully some of you find time to give the old school^2 game UT99 another try. Cause if we suck together, than no one will notice... cheers

Bye all!
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:49 am

howdy nuts, nice to see you here :-)

hope everyone is well ?

and dont believe piggy, its all lies lol, anyway tbh black ops 2 doesnt seem to have the same flow as mw2 or 3 so my stats have took a dive, but then again so has everybody elses lol, i keep trying to join you and i have a few but i get booted, in true treyarch style, every game they do has party problems :-/ and hey ive been real tested , picked up a vita with black ops declassified, holy pants, thats a whole new level of skill, kinda dont like to do so shit while using the Brutus name lol but a cracking game though

and btw merry christmas and a happy new year to all :-D

Peace What a Face
Back to top Go down
-=[SFS]=-[Niko]

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello there people!

Nice to see some old nicks here, sure brings back memories. Looks like I'm among the only few that never really left UT, although I shifted to the BT (BunnyTrack) community and have been playing it off and on ever since. Same as with most of you my sniper/insta skills are not what they once were/could have become. Razz

As in the true spirit of these boards I'll wish you all a happy new year a few days late! Smile
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm

OMG !!

sat at work bored, reminisicng about the good old days !!

thought I'd search storm snipers for old times sake and end up here !!

brings back some good memories I can tell you !!!

Really got out of gaming, not playing anything and no real interest anymore !! Nothing has really got my hooked like UT did so I've gradually lost interest !! Tried all sorts of games but everything is Fookin slow !!! not like sniperin on a sunday night !!, stay still and die !! God those were good times !!

I'm big into mountain biking now, gets the blood flowing through the old veins !!

great to see some old names here . Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying life !!

3 kids Brutus, you must be mad !! one is enough and she has now at UNI. HOW OLD AM I !! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Only 5 years till retirement !!

NINA, you never mention me Sad( how could you have forgotten your pumpie ??

Incred, great to see your still around. Professional poker ? sounds like a good life if your were any good. Get in touch mate, be nice to talk/email you.

Kris, Rhommie, Nuts,Pig etc, great to see your still around and doing ok.

Don't do Facebook or twitter, call it paranoia but think it's an invasion of my privacy and I'm getting to be an anti social bastard in my old age Wink)) ( if I wasn't before !!)

My old desktop has died and I just have a tablet nowadays and have no idea if it would run UT even if I knew where to download it !! However, the old fingers are itching and i may just source a crappy old desktop and install it- i still have the disks.

Pumpers is coming to kis your asses !!! lolololololololollolololololollolololololololololololololololololololollololololo

Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:49 pm

POPO ,

my good italian friend.

Cant' believe I didn't give you a mention in my post!!

How's things?

hope eveything is good.

I'm considering retiring to your fantastic country in 5 years and buying a vineyard !!!

have to look you up and sample a bottle or three in preparation !!

Wink

pumpers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:47 am

Hello there ! bounce

I'm looking for some old clan matchs videos, anybody recorded that ? Would be nice to remember some good all days rushing that flag haha !
My nickname on PS3 is RatasBio so feel free to add.. Smile
See ya around ^^
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 am

hello peoples Smile

and howdy pumpers, its been awhile mate, n yes 3 kids :0 madness but they all good kids so cant complain Smile

so how is everyone doing ?

i almost cried the other day , my ps3 died but i got me a heatgun and stuff and fixed it :Pfor now anyways, but ive pre ordered a ps4 anyways so i think i can go without games till nov/dec lol .........................maybe Razz

anyone else getting a ps4 or xbox one ?

laters  What a Face
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi brute,

It's been a while since I turned my ps3 on, never mind played any games !!

did debate preordering a ps4 and from reviews might get one as long as it's a full home hub and not just a games machine.

I'm good tx.

I have 2 grandkids now !! HOW OLD AM I !!!

Bio, sorry m8, I dont have any videos.

Niko, used to do BT with Incred but was really crap !!

still reminiscing about those sunday night games !!!!!

pumpers

Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm

Anybody seen /used the oculus rift yet?

If you can believe the hype this is going to blow ps4 and xbox out of the ball park !!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 9:19 am

hello peoples, how are ya all doing ?

anyone playing anything good ? apart from bio who i see lives on gta 5 lol :Pi finally caved and brought gta 5 and a new ps3 (old finally blew up for good), as i have 6 weeks before my wedding and i needed a new game to help with stress lol

saw that new game Destiny, kinda reminds me of UT with it being abit spacey lol

B.

Peace What a Face
Back to top Go down
nina

nina

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:19 pm

I love you pumpi my lovelypump! good too see you here too!

*lot of love-feelings*

rob my dear, maybe you have some email adresses? kiro for example i need plz
and dunno if bio is still here around (dude?), of him also too plzplz

see ya soon again
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 am

Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooo peoples

anybody there ?

What a Face 

lol! 

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
[STORM] Rh()mbus

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey there Smile
Still here but just been a while since I checked this out!

Some of us are still alive - yay!!!

So I saw this recently:
https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/the-future-of-unreal-tournament-begins-today
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Tournament_%282014_video_game%29

Definitely made me think of those Sunday nights! They were great - but like Pumpers, nothing really got it like that since. I still play every now and then. May be this one will be better - driven by the community - you never know!

I imagine elite will be the next on my desktop (well... need a new one first Smile)

Anyway - hope all are doing well!
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:46 pm

Hi Rhommy, Nina, Brute.

Hope you and everyone else are ok. Once again bored at work , reminiscing and seen as it sunday night thought I'd revisit and see if anyone's around !

I'll check out those links, Thanks Rhommy.

I've got an old desktop, just need to get around to installing UT and I'm up and running again ! Maybe one day Wink

Hows the kids Brute?

What you up to these days Rhommy? I seem to remember you sodding off to the US or soemthing like that.

How's life Nina ?

Hope you are all well, enjoying life and living it to the full !!

anyone have contact for Incred?

pumpers
pumpers.
Back to top Go down
[STORM]Brutus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Its been a long time, anyone there ? :-)

Who still misses UT99 ?

Brutus
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Hi Brute, everyone . Is anyone still here ?

I've just preordered the oculus rift - I feel like a little kid at Christmas and can't wait for it to arrive !

Shipping date of April Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyone else getting one - want to meet up in VR?

Or if any of you are near Manchester and fancy a demo look me up - I'm going for a fancy custom build PC to make sure I get the best experience and honestly can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a Gearvr and that has blown my mind so cant wait to get my rift. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Happy new year everyone.

pumpers
Back to top Go down
pumpers

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:42 pm

And yes Brute, I still miss UT99 massively. Nothing has compared since but VR might just change all that.

pumpers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloooooooooo   Helloooooooooo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Helloooooooooo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[STORM] Sniper Clan :: General-
Jump to: